NEED TO TRY IT ON?
Helmet fitting is available at our Keysborough warehouse (by appointment only).
Please contact us at email@example.com
The KC7 CMR is an ultra-lightweight youth karting helmet based on the HP7 design platform. The sleek, aerodynamic design features an advanced ventilation system with 14 intake and extraction channels that can be used with or without air intake covers to maximize cooling. The RS7 double screen anti fog (DSAF) visor and rubber gasket seal ensures water will not enter the eye opening in rain conditions. The KC7 is certified to the FIA/Snell CMH standard designed for karting drivers under the age of 18 years of age.
- Extremely Light Weight – 1186 grams in sizes 52 to 56 and 1230 grams in sizes 57 to 59 (+/-3%)
- Innovative Shell and Shield Design to Improved Acoustic Comfort, Aerodynamic Performance and Energy Absorbing Capacities
- Design based on the Innovative HP7 used in F1
- Lightweight Carbon Composite Shell
- Advanced Ventilation System with 14 Intake and Extraction Channels
- Front and Side Air Intakes Available (Sold Separately)
- Hollow Synthetic Rubber Gasket Seal Ensuring that Air, Water and Dust Can’t Penetrate into the Helmet
- Multi-Piece, Multi-Density High-Impact Custom Bead Absorbing Liner for Low and High Velocity Impact Protection
- Aerodynamic Accessories including Chin Bar and Top Gurneys and Rear Spoiler (Sold Separately) for Improved Aero Performance and Stability at High Speeds
- Pro-Style, Multi Foam Density Interior with Superior Moisture Wicking Properties
- Comfort-Plus Karting Style Interior with Removable / Replaceable Cheek Pads
- SE07 2MM DSAF Shield (SV SE07 Pivot System) – Clear Shield
- Double Screen Anti-Fog (DSAF) Visor Insert For Improved Anti-Fog Performance
- Draw String Helmet Bag Included
- Hex Wrench Included
- Sizes 52 to 59
- FIA/Snell CMR2016 Homologation